As a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and member of the Sage Accountants Network, we offer ongoing review and troubleshooting services for all versions of these programs. We insist on giving you quality and satisfaction, so we encourage you to discuss your issues with us at any time. Our fees reflect the time and expertise required to complete your work, so they will vary based on the complexity of your issue. We offer ongoing, prepaid support for our customers, so please visit our Support page for details.
In-House Review Services
We will review your program:
- After the initial install and set-up to make sure it is set up properly
- After a couple months to see if you are using it correctly (especially helpful for new users)
- On a quarterly or semi-annual basis to make sure accounts are posted correctly and bank accounts are reconciled properly
- Before you come in for a tax plan meeting to make sure balances are correct before we estimate your potential tax liability
- Before you come in for tax preparation, as all balances would need to be correct to prepare your tax return(s)
- If you hire a new bookkeeper to make sure the bookkeeper is using the program correctly
Remote Troubleshooting Services
A unique desktop sharing experience:
- If you are unsure how to handle a specific situation or if something is not working correctly, call or email us with questions and we will connect remotely to your computer to view your QuickBooks or Sage 50 software and answer your questions.
Some common questions:
- How do I issue credit memos?
- How do I void checks?
- How do I fix a customer or vendor balance?
- How do I set up new loans?
- How do I fix payroll problems?
- How do I send and/or import an Accountant’s Review File?
Please contact us if you would like more information on these services.